This server records attempts to break in, access services that are not available, and attempt connections from countries that have been blacklisted (such as China).
The collected data is then stored and analyzed for anyone (who is not blacklisted) to review.
The locations of the intrusions can be viewed on Google maps and daily reports (updated regularly) can be viewed to see who is attacking.
- Daily Intrusion Reports - automatically generated reports of who is attempting to break into my server
- Intrusions by Country - graphical representation of the intruder locations
- Chinese Intrusions Since 2009 - discussion on the number of intrusions from China
- Country Block Lists - lists of country IP addresses that you can use to block intruders
- SSH Block Lists - lists based on attempted breakins that you can use to block intruders
All the data and these pages are updated automatically.